Saturday, December 26, 2015

Dashing Through the Snow


Jingle bells, Jingle bells,
Jingle all the way!
Oh, what fun it is to ride
Behind a 325 horsepower sleigh!

Is there anything better than flying full speed down a huge hill in a bright red sled? Actually, yes, there is!

Meet Clifford, my dad's big red truck. Today, it's our best buddy, because it pulled us all around the field at a whopping fifteen miles per hour! Who needs a hill to get speed? (By the way, don't smile, or you'll get a mouthful of snow.)

I haven't been able to decide which is more fun: flying in the sled with my brother, or sitting in the bed of the truck and laughing as my sisters hold on for dear life. Both are great and wonderfully bumpy! After an hour or two of that this afternoon, I am quite content to sit by the fire and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment